VISIT YOUR CHILD'S CLASS PAGE FOR HOME LEARNING RESOUCES
Access learning activities from home using the links below:
- Rising Stars Reading: this is a NEW resource. Teachers have uploaded 10 books from your child’s reading band for them to read at home. Teachers can track if the children have read the books and upload more when the child has completed assigned books. This resource can be accessed using this login page : https://my.risingstars-uk.com/
- Use your child's login details as sent home. The Centre ID is: 199036.
Don't forget you can access the Maths Challenge here: https://www.palfreyinfant.co.uk/maths-challenge/
Reading and Phonics Guides are available here: https://www.palfreyinfant.co.uk/reading-and-phonics/
Regularly check the Year Group pages for new resources: https://www.palfreyinfant.co.uk/class-pages/
The Fun Zone is also being regularly updated with new resources: https://www.palfreyinfant.co.uk/fun-zone/
The following websites are also used regularly by school and we would recommend you using them for distance learning if we had to close.
The companies are offering a FREE month subscription or reduced subscription. You can download and print activities to do with your child.
- Twinkl is offering access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge to every parent/carer so pupils can have access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption. Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Nessy is offering 8 weeks of free access to reading and spelling activities for children aged 5-13. www.nessy.com/free-trial/signup
- Busy Things : £1 for a month subscription www.busythings.co.uk
- White Rose Maths: Early Years, Year 1 and Year 2 home learning packs are available. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning